Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Ms. Hegeman's Class Be Like....

So I think I should just do the blog that has to be about class because I have a lot of things to get off my chest. I really try my very hardest to get to school on time but it really hurts to wake up early.I tried waking up at 6:30 but it just does not work. I just turn my alarm off and go back to sleep. Sometimes in class we get too much work and it gets annoying. I think Ms Hegeman should do fun stuff more often to keep me alert in class. Doing grammar and reading for two periods straight can get boring after a while. Then in class Ms Hegeman told us that we have to present for 45 minutes. I don't understand how that is possible. Yeah it is in groups but who really wants to stand in front of a class and talk for so long. Five minutes is enough. I think Ms. Hegeman should ask the class what we would like to do and incorporate it with the lesson that she wants to teach. I really and truly hope that college is not like this. I hope its not boring. Ms Hegeman's class is not boring 100% of the time... only 90. Sometimes its funny when in class Ms. Hegeman complains about people eating and then turn it in to a lesson about unhealthy foods. She always says how candy is not good to eat in the morning but I think people are still going to eat it no matter how much she preaches. Maybe she can make it a lesson or something.

4 comments:

  1. lol this is funny, why don't you come up with ideas and speak to ms.hegeman one on one to help her engage the class more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the 45 minutes is a max. Also, you shouldn't really be standing in front of the class talking for all that time. You should give the class something to do, like the fun stuff you are talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you Brianna. This class could be extremely stressful and annoying and it is hard to get to class on time. You elaborated perfectly on this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like we should all just have a group and come up with suggestion that can make our class period better because we all don't like the same things .

    ReplyDelete