Wednesday, January 21, 2015

My passion

One of my passions is knowing what my life is going to be like in the future. I really want to make sure it is perfect. I want to graduate high school on time, graduate college, be successful, get married and have a family. Now that I am at the start of the things that I want to accomplish I have to make sure  I do well now. If I succeed in school now then it will open up plenty doors for me in the future. I always wonder what it would be like to have a son or daughter of my own later in life because I am too young now to have any. I wonder who I will be married to as well. I hope he has a lot of money because I need to be able to be successful and my husband too. I also wonder what career I will have because I heard that in college you change your major 3 or more times until you find one that actually suits you. I am tired of changing my mind about what I want to do because it makes me feel as if I wasted my time looking into that field. I know it is going to be even more annoying in college because I am taking a course that I thought I liked. I know life gets frustrating often but overall I just want to be happy and enjoy my life, my career, and my family.

1 comment:

  1. No one has to change majors. Many people do just because they change their mind.

    ReplyDelete