Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Free write

Now that I am at the end of my high school career I feel so relieved. Now that I think about leaving it's so hard to believe that I am about to be in college on my own. I don't think I'm ready yet but reality had to come one of these days. I don't think that I am ready for the workload that I am about to get in college. I'm so used to the amount of work that I am given in tma I don't think that I can handle writing ten page papers or actually studying for test. In high school I always looked over my notes the night before a test for 20 minutes and was able to pass. College students make it seem like they study for a test for a whole month. College will definitely take some getting used to. The school that I am going to is in a very rural environment. It's in a little town that seems has nothing in it. When I visited I didn't see any mall or movie theater. It just seemed really country. I think I could be hard to get comfortable in that kind of setting because I am so used to the city. I'm  used to being able to use public transportation if necessary. It seems like a car Is required at my school. I think being in such a different environment like that will help me to not be distracted while I'm in school and will force me to make friends ( especially those who have cars)

2 comments:

  1. I didn't have a car in a school where everyone had cars. It can get a little annoying, but my friends were always helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iam so excited! this has been a rollercoater

    ReplyDelete