Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Passion Blog

Now as I am towards the end of my high school career, my passion is to graduate. June 25th could not come any faster. I just need to make sure that I pass English and Economics. I am ready to leave high school and go to college. I hope college is way different then high school. When I say that I mean I want waking up early in the morning for school to be over and I want to be able to take classes that are geared toward my diploma and not have so many unnecessary classes. I think I just need a vacation. Maybe to an island or on a cruise. I want to just enjoy the time that I am going to have from the time I graduate until I have to go back to school in August. I think college should take its sweet time to come. I just need to get away from anything that is school related. I do not think that my brain can handle so much education without any breaks. I do not understand why students have to be in school for so many years to not be guaranteed success. If people work hard to get a diploma from elementary, middle school, high school and college why can't a good job be given to everyone?

1 comment:

  1. Why didn't you do your blog comments then?!

    ReplyDelete