Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Passion for Slayingg Hair

So I had a hard time thinking of a passion to write about because I have so many. I love succeeding, doing makeup, lipsticks, and several other things.But I chose to write about doing hair. I really love love love love doing hair. It makes me so happy to make someone love how they look. I like to do hair because its a girls weakness. I started in about 9th grade. At that time I wasn't that good because I was a beginner and I was just experimenting in Aaliyah & my moms hair. They told me what I needed to do to fix mistakes and told me what I did really well. I began to watch tutorials and also spoke to beauticians about how I should go about doing certain things. In tenth grade I began to get better at sewing in weaves and I did a couple of other people's hair. I started getting alot of experience and I loved the feeling of doing hair. After watching more hair tutorials, I began to try different braiding techniques. At first I would braid the regular way but I saw other ways that had a better outcome. So I used my mannequins ( Aaliyah and my Mom) to test out my new braiding techniques and it worked and they loved how it came out. Not only did I teach myself to sew in weaves but I actually loved it and I put in alot of time. I know that when you love something or you want something, you should work hard to achieve your goals.

1 comment: