Thursday, March 12, 2015

Class Response

So right now classes arent really doing anything. Bartoli's class is kinda boring to me. We are identifying fibers and science is not really my thing. Well now that I think about it I sound kind of crazy because I want to study psychology and this major revolves around science all the way. In class bartoli told me that it doesn't matter what we major in that we will still have to take two science's whether it is physics, forensics or chemistry. I HATE chemistry. I know hate is a strong word but i really dislike it because it consists of atoms and molecules and things like that. That is not appealing to me. I want to be a guidance counselor and work with teens to get them out of high school with flying colors and into college. I find this really interesting because I wonder how spooners job is or even Mr.Lin. It seems like a ton of work but i believe i am a responsible young lady and  will be able to handle it. I am also eager to learn about the brain and how it operates. I am convinced that I want to take up child psychology. Most people say it is really interesting and that I will love it but others say that it is very boring and not to waste my time. They also say that it will be very hard to find a job when I get out of college. I have alot of thinking to do and I am going to ask people who majored in psychology about their experience.

2 comments:

  1. I really hate Bartoli's labs. Im tired of trying to identify the different fibers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about Bartoli class , I don't whether its because its the work or the people in it but i just don't like it.

    ReplyDelete